Prices and general conditions
- The rates are in euro per person per day with half board treatment for a minimum stay of 7 days;
- Smoking is prohibited in the rooms and common areas;
- In winter weekly bookings are made from Sunday till Sunday;
- Upon prior agreement we accept small pets. For their own tranquillity they are not allowed to access public areas.
- The daily rate is 5,00/10,00/15,00 €, meals not included.
Half board includes:
- Accomodation with a rich breakfast buffet;
- Evening menu with a choice among 2 first courses and 2 second courses, a rich buffet of salads and desserts;
The prices include:
- Outdoor parking;
- Free WI-FI connection;
- Ski storage with ski boot dryer and heater;
- During the winter months free skibus which stops within 20 m from the hotel and brings you to "Boè" cable car (only 500 m away) connected with the ski areas of Sellaronda and Dolomiti Superski;
- Short stay and weekend:
- 1-2 days: + 20%;
- 3-4 days: + 10%;
- 5-6 days: + 5%;
- New Year gala dinner including drinks (adults only): 25,00 €;
- To the indicated prices will be added the local city tax of €1,90 per person/per day for guests aged over 14. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated on the invoice;
Reductions for children:
- The following reductions, not combinable with other promotions, are applied in case of a weekly stay in the same room with two paying adults:
- KID 0 - 8 years old: -100% (max. 2 free per family if the cumulative age of 2 kids does not exceed 8 years);
- KIDS 9 - 13 years old: -50%;
- JUNG 14 - 17 years old: -30%;
Reductions for adults:
- Third and/or fourth bed for guests aged over 18: - 10%;
Arrivals and departures:
- The booking period runs from 15:00 on the day of arrival until 10:00 on the day of departure.
Booking and deposit:
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 7 days from the date of reservation by:
- bank transfer
Cassa Risparmio di Bolzano, Agenzia di Corvara
NAME: Maria Hotel S.a.s.
IBAN: IT22 N060 4558 3400 0000 0008 600
- or credit card through a secure SSL connection
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Credit card (no Diners Club or American Express);
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in);
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
- Cash for total amount up to € 3000. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by credit card, cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
Cancellation policy (Consumer Code, Parte III, titolo III, Capo I del d.lgs. 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- up to 14 days before arrival: the deposit will be credited for an equivalent future stay within the following 12 months;
- less than 14 days before arrival: loss of the deposit;
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and insure your journey against cancellation, early termination or late arrival.